• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN: Realmvision
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): RealmvisionMC
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): North America
Wɪɴs: 461/3030
Aɢᴇ (14+): Just turned 14 2 weeks ago lol
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Valleyside University, SG Andrenaline, Alaskin Village, SG 4, Zone 85m Chernobyl 2015, Breeze Island, Icarus, Par 72
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: The Survival Games, SG 3, and Remnant.
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Fishing Rod, FnS, (I am really good with that, I don't spam :).
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Bow
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: Because I'm black. Not tryna be racist doe. Ugh, you should accept me because ya know, last time I tried to join this clan I was 13, ugh, barely had 100 wins, and was pretty bad. Now ugh I got about 500 wins and am pretty experience. I don't rage too much, so thats a good thing xDDDDDDD. But I do talk a lot, and I might get annoying at times -.-.

Reaction score
IGN: Realmvision
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): RealmvisionMC
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): North America
Wɪɴs: 461/3030
Aɢᴇ (14+): Just turned 14 2 weeks ago lol
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Valleyside University, SG Andrenaline, Alaskin Village, SG 4, Zone 85m Chernobyl 2015, Breeze Island, Icarus, Par 72
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: The Survival Games, SG 3, and Remnant.
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Fishing Rod, FnS, (I am really good with that, I don't spam :).
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Bow
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: Because I'm black. Not tryna be racist doe. Ugh, you should accept me because ya know, last time I tried to join this clan I was 13, ugh, barely had 100 wins, and was pretty bad. Now ugh I got about 500 wins and am pretty experience. I don't rage too much, so thats a good thing xDDDDDDD. But I do talk a lot, and I might get annoying at times -.-.

GBlades

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Kuzenki/GBladesHD
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): u heve et bakka
Cᴏɴᴛɪɴᴇɴᴛ (Rᴇɢɪᴏɴ): US
Wɪɴs: 367 Combined
Aɢᴇ (14+): 13 (Exept becuz i has sweg)
Mᴀᴘs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ?: ValleySide, Alaskan, Turbulence, SG 4. Par72
Mᴀᴘs ʙᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ?: Not much
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Rod, Bow (Sometimes), Strafe, Crit hits
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Ping players, 4-23 teams, BajanCanadian, ASFJerome, Ermac
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: om deeennn, om a bokka dood

Zoruo

Diamond
Reaction score
last time i checked we gave you the smacking upside the head
Talk more pls I enjoy the sound of randoms.

EDIT: Ziggurat don't insult my clan if you don't want an insult right back atcha. :) P.S. you guys are arrogant as hell, somebody had to tell you and put you down.

LWM2000 Read what I wrote. I didn't start flame on this thread until Kinify's kind post : DDD PM me for more info if you'd like as you seem like a genuinely nice person.

Last edited:

xBroken

Platinum
Reaction score
Talk more pls I enjoy the sound of randoms

EDIT: Ziggurat don't insult my clan if you don't want an insult right back atcha. :) P.S. you guys are arrogant as hell, somebody had to tell you and put you down.
Bullet, I'm quite entertained right now, and I'll let you know why. That's because you seem to think that you're little messages are going to "put us down" but I'm going to let you in on a little secret, no one actually cares about your opinion here, you're just causing flame because you have no other way of feeling better about the smack we gave you. So, finally, I'm going to ask you politely, as best as I can, before I feel the need to get staff involved here, get off our thread, and do not come back, we do not want you here. Period. Got it? K good, these conversations here are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci