• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#InverseSG [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post.
Well, When you are playing a clan battle. You are always putting up the result. Every other clans i have asked have putted up the result without any problems. So i don't see your problem with doing it. Most likely because it was your first loss.

Look on the last page on the tournament thread too.
We've agreed to enter the tournament just because we don't have to put up our results on the thread, as we waren't expecting to win or anything. That post was also made ages ago after us applying. Lets keep our thread clean, and not start a flame, so add me on skype: "chole12342".

Reaction score
Writing this on my phone :p
IGN: I have Iron donator on my main and my account which I'm known for is killltheduck5. I have another account called xJarco.
Skype name (Pm If necessary): jarcoduck
How many wins: I think around 80 total
Games played: I'd say 350
Do you have a mic?: Yes, good quality Turtle Beaches
Timezone: GMT +1
PvP Strengths: I get almost no particles, so my range is almost the same as no ncp servers. Another strenght is the fishing rod. I have learnt alot about the fishing rod by Mahxi, so credits to him. I can land nearly all of my rods, unless my opponent is good and knows how to work with or against fishing rod. And as last, is my sword; I can click very fast. Including aim with this, can be very deadly to my opponent. And other stuff which is not that important to me.
PvP Weaknesses: The bow. I have my, to me legal, reasons for this:
1. I do have a bad computer, so that means I get 30, 40 fps if I'm lucky.
2. I play with a big monitor, but on tiny screen due to my pc being Good.
3. I have a gaming madcatz mouse with a very high DPI, so it's quite hard for me to land a perfect aimed shot, especially long range.
4. I play on quake pro, so it's harder to see my enemy.
What type of player would you say you are: Friendly, mature and a decent pvper. I can get along with most people, so that's a plus too. I'm also quite the tactician, and am quite strong in competetive games, such as cw's, scrims etc.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: Heard alot of good things about this clan, and a skilled and respected clan. I also got declined as trial for over 1 week, because they thought my playstyle did not match theirs. Hereby, I hope to find a fitting clan.
What clans have you been in previously:
MCSG:
Apocalypse
Hive:
Hunters v1,3 reborn, Frostbite, and other minor clans. I'm currently in Dynasty with eg SamHaribo, KrucialGames etc.
Anything else: I get 20 ping to both servers. I have over 700 wins on hive. I'm Belgian. I speak fluent english.

Thanks for reading

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post.

We've agreed to enter the tournament just because we don't have to put up our results on the thread, as we waren't expecting to win or anything. That post was also made ages ago after us applying. Lets keep our thread clean, and not start a flame, so add me on skype: "chole12342".
Let's say you were to win the clan war instead. Would putting it on the thread be different then?

JackD88HD

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you put up your result in my tournament?
We have already replied to you about this. We are not going to put this on our thread because there was no rule stating we had to and if there is now you have added it after we agreed tot the rules, also we are not putting the result on when we were cheated from the win
Thank you JackD88

xtoyszy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xtoyszy
Skype name (Pm If necessary): christian.t63
How many wins: 515
Games played: 3400
Do you have a mic?: yes
Timezone:
PvP Strengths: rod fns
PvP Weaknesses: fns
What type of player would you say you are: swag player
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: yolo swag
What clans have you been in previously: #TheGladiatorZ
Anything else: nah

Dr_Woofies

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Dr_Woofies
Skype name (Pm If necessary): tawanharink
How many wins: 339
Games played: 1501
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do
Timezone:
PvP Strengths: Bow
PvP Weaknesses: I think f&s
What type of player would you say you are: Offensive
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: 'cause it's the best EU clan.
What clans have you been in previously: #Goliath, and more but I know them anymore...
Anything else: No, not really

InverseMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
To people that applied, your applications are pending, as they are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci