• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#InverseSG (EU)

ITzSonicMC1

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:SonicXDR1/ITzSonicMC
Skype name (Pm If necessary):sonicxdr1
How many wins:666/188
Games played:3700/600
Do you have a mic?:Yea
Timezone:Romania/A really hated country in the community xD,but it's ok.
PvP Strengths:Sword and Rod <3
PvP Weaknesses:What are that? xDDD
What type of player would you say you are:I am a decent player,i am really friendly and i want to get experience with good players like you.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG:Because i want to get experience with good players
What clans have you been in previously:Reset,that was my clan.
Anything else:Waiting for the answer

iTzSonicMC.png

Last edited:

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:SonicXDR1/ITzSonicMC
Skype name (Pm If necessary):sonicxdr1
How many wins:666/188
Games played:3700/600
Do you have a mic?:Yea
Timezone:Romania/A really hated country in the community xD,but it's ok.
PvP Strengths:Sword and Rod <3
PvP Weaknesses:What are that? xDDD
What type of player would you say you are:I am a decent player,i am really friendly and i want to get experience with good players like you.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG:Because i want to get experience with good players,and yeah,it's gonna be nice if i will got accepted.
What clans have you been in previously:Reset,that was my clan.
Anything else:Waiting for the answer

View attachment 34312
the graymar is rel

itslkingjames

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:Lkingjames
Skype name (Pm If necessary):lkingjames
How many wins: 223
Games played: 1858 :(
Do you have a mic?:Yes, The Turtle beach x12
Timezone:GMT +1
PvP Strengths: I would say that my PvP strengths are: Strafing, fishing rod and bow spam
PvP Weaknesses: I would say my FnS could do with some work in making it more accurate:).
What type of player would you say you are: I would say i am a player who likes to play the game competitive but not the type of player who causes flame and completely arrogant i am the type of player who can take losing
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: This clan has had a great history! i am a big fan of this clan and i would love to part of this winning force :D
What clans have you been in previously:#Strategic, #DemonSG,#Frostbite and Exhale reborn
Anything else: I feel like i would be a great member of the team and i really like to be

superfunkybones

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:superfunkybones
Skype name (Pm If necessary):bora-atalay
How many wins:28[stat reset 2 times]
Games played:210
Do you have a mic?:yes.blue snowball
Timezone:EU+2hours
PvP Strengths:Sword,Kinda Rod,FnS
PvP Weaknesses:Bow,Teams of 3+,
What type of player would you say you are:Both. xD
Why do you want to be in InverseSG:Seems like a pretty cool clan with great players
What clans have you been in previously:#Imagination,#TowardsTheLight,#NoName
Anything else:In my first stat reset i was 198/1400 and than i was 230/1700

_Temp

Spectator
Reaction score
Skype name (Pm If necessary): tazjak90
How many wins:78
Games played: 745
Do you have a mic?: yes, Blue Snowball :D
Timezone: GMT (London)
PvP Strengths: Sword, FnS mostly, strafing, Teamwork, rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Teamers... (that's all I can think of)
What type of player would you say you are: A very anxious player which I need to work on
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: Because it looks pretty cool and my friend Brad (EPICP0WER) is in it :3
What clans have you been in previously: #Stamina ( a friend clan)
Anything else: nope... apart from that I get an average of 30 ping.

GameBling1337

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: GameBling1337
Skype name: gameblinghd
How many wins: 440+
Games played: 2140
Do you have a mic?: Yep.
Timezone: GMT+1
PvP Strengths: I'd say I'm an all-round good pvper but I excel at using FnS and a bow.
PvP Weaknesses: Making a lot of yolo decisions. I can't think of anything else coz I'm too good at this game.
What type of player would you say you are: yolo980hardscopefishinrodspamswagbacca.
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: I was looking for some clans I could join and this one looked like a good choice. I have no doubt this clan will become very successful.
What clans have you been in previously: TeamSypher, Generals, TheForce, Lunatic, Guardians. Don't remember the rest.
Anything else: EU>NA

Obitadaboss

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: FilthyPete
Skype name (Pm If necessary): الله_أكبر
How many wins: 69÷69x700
Games played: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/69_(sex_position)
Do you have a mic?: I have a potato?
Timezone: GMT + banter
PvP Strengths: Stearing contests
PvP Weaknesses: willy fights
What type of player would you say you are: ping
Why do you want to be in InverseSG: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/69_(sex_position)
What clans have you been in previously: this one, have you got dementia or sumin?
Anything else: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/69_(sex_position) + PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING الله_أكبر الله_أكبر الله_أكبر الله_أكبر الله_أكبر الله_أكبر الله_أكبر الله_أكبر الله_أكبر الله_أكبر الله_أكبر الله_أكبر الله_أكبر

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci