• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Inventory Arrangement HELP!!!

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, So For A While now I have used The inventory where:
1: sword
2: fns
3: fishing rod
4: bow
etc.

But I dont do good with the fishing rod in that inventory arrangement, and I want to get better at it, and become A more balanced player instead of using the flint and steel most of the time.
The inventory I want to use now is:
1: sword
2: fishing rod
3: bow
4-8 slots: food, arrows, etc.
9: fns

This way I can do better with the fishing rod instead of using the flint and steel all the time, which makes me less predictable. but do you guys think I should stick with the inventory I have now, or switch? I'm really confused on what I should do.

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
My setup:

1 Sword
2 Fishing Rod
3 FnS
4 Bow
5 Gapple
6 Food
7 FnS
8 FnS
9 Arrows

I use hotkeys to switch between items. Some people prefer to put their fishing rod in the third slot, but this is what I use. I think that you should switch to using hotkeys (If you don't already) and decide weather or not you want to switch to FnS in your second slot or your third slot. I cannot make that decision four you. :p

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
My setup:

1 Sword
2 Fishing Rod
3 FnS
4 Bow
5 Gapple
6 Food
7 FnS
8 FnS
9 Arrows

I use hotkeys to switch between items. Some people prefer to put their fishing rod in the third slot, but this is what I use. I think that you should switch to using hotkeys (If you don't already) and decide weather or not you want to switch to FnS in your second slot or your third slot. I cannot make that decision four you. :p
Some times when I try to combo with the fns I run into the fire :p. but it still works good, i might go with shaz's inventory.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Keep your fns close, because if your still training with the fishing pole and aren't pro yet, then you need a backup plan (your fns :p)

GL with the fishing pole skills ^-^

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Keep your fns close, because if your still training with the fishing pole and aren't pro yet, then you need a backup plan (your fns :p)

GL with the fishing pole skills ^-^
Yeah, once I become good enough with the fishing pole I will become A more balanced player.
Plus I already am good with the fns combo-ing.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
My setup:

1 Sword
2 Fishing Rod
3 FnS
4 Bow
5 Gapple
6 Food
7 FnS
8 FnS
9 Arrows

Yeah, I think I'm going to use your inventory because I'm not very accurate scrolling to the flint and steel but when I use your setup im extremely good at hotkeying to it, thanks for your help!

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, I think I'm going to use your inventory because I'm not very accurate scrolling to the flint and steel but when I use your setup im extremely good at hotkeying to it, thanks for your help!
You're welcome xD

Reaction score
This is the best setup and all pro pvp'ers use it
1. Sword
2. Rod
3. Bow
4. FnS
5. TNT/CobWeb
6. Small stack of food (or Cobweb is TNT is in slot 5)
7. Large stack of food
8. Random Item/food
9. Arrows (To know how much you have)

Evee2002

Tribute
Reaction score
Here's how I set it up
1. Weapon
2. Gapple or fns
3. Bow
4. Arrows (to see how much you have)
5-8. Food
9. Rod
I place the rod there so I can scroll to it easy and still have access to a Gapple or fns really easy right next to the weapon :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci