• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introduction from iDiamond! :D

iDiamond

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! My name is iDiamond or Diamond. I am a starting YouTuber (no videso yet :/) and a MCSG Player. I am currently trying to get better at PvP. I am inspired by Huahwi,CanadianFries,Lovelights and MUCH more YouTubers. I am in the process of getting a new PC to record MCSG and other things on it. I am bew to the Forums and i am new to MCSG as well. I think MCSG has a great community and it's one i want to be apart of :) My IGN is kadethecreeper and my Youtube channel is in my signature :D Thanks! :D

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hello! I wish you good luck on your youtube! ^.^

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. I'd love to interact with you. My skype is YoshiTime717.
Have a nice stay!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and MCGamer, iDiamond! It's always good to see new faces around here, I hope you'll stick around on the forums once in a while! :) Have fun!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums! Hopefully you will enjoy your stay, there are a lot of fun/cool things to do here and ingame.

Have fun and of course, follow the rules c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci