• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introduction - Blqze

BlazeMax

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Blqze also known as Blaze. I just thought I'd do a little introduction so people know who I am on the MCGamer community. Lets start with a bit of my background.

I am an early MCSG player. Back to about 2013 when everything was extremely different and this was I think the only SG server out there. I switched to Hive because me and some other friends played there and I enjoyed it a lot as I didnt know what I was doing on MCSG. After that I went to the Fridge for a while because I do admit I used to like Mitch's videos back then and a bit of fanboy. I quit Fridge because I could never log onto the servers as I was a non-donator. I went to Nexus V1 at the beginning of its launch and stayed there for a few months. I soon quit and then went to a small survival server called "Vanilla Ish Beast." I met a few friends on there and left that community as well. I came back to Nexus in October for V2 and stay there until recently. I am currently taking a break from Nexus for about a few months and moving to MCSG to just spend some time with this community.

I hope to meet a lot of new friends in the new community and have a good time overall. So lets get into the about me part.

I am 13 years old and I am turning 14 in September.
I am the Owner of a Nexus/MCSG clan called "Team Galactic."
I go on Plug.Dj a lot. I love dubstep.
I consider myself to be fairly decent at PVP but not the best.
I am a graphics artist and can be updated on my twitter.

Thats really all about me for now. If you have any questions about me just ask me below and if you ever want to skype, shoot me a PM and Ill add you. Thank you for reading. ~ Blqze

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Heya, welcome back to MCSG c:

I loved Mitch's videos back when he played MCSG, in fact a few friends and I got into one of his videos one time, in his 100th episode special we all appeared throughout those games he played :p

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome to the community, and I'm glad to get to know you a lot better! If you ever have any questions you can always PM me or any other Member of Staff :D

J

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome, hopefully you can enjoy your stay here until you go back to a different server, but if anything pops up and you need help, feel free to message any staff member :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci