• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Introducing Twitch.tv VIP, Youtube VIP Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Exactly why it should be implemented, you see if it was lowered to 500? It would be too easy. VIP is meant to be a given rank, not an easily achievable one. ;)

If it was implemented I only need 934 more followers! :)
Sorry to say, but I think that would be a very bad idea. People would just follow everyone to get follow-backs, people would make fake accounts, and it would generally be rather ridiculous. It would devalue the concept of following.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but I think that would be a very bad idea. People would just follow everyone to get follow-backs, people would make fake accounts, and it would generally be rather ridiculous. It would devalue the concept of following.
Yeah, I understand- it wasn't very well thought out idea, just a quick suggestion.

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
While we're on the subject, how about you guys stop giving an excessive amount of VIP ranks to map builders?

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
There goes my dream of becoming a YouTube V.I.P xD nah but good idea with the twitch vip. YouTuber increase could be a little less though. Maybe if you looked into some V.I.P's who may have received the YouTuber rank but no longer post MCGamer content, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci