• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Intrinsic [US]

YaBoiForbidix

Platinum
Reaction score
Is honestly awesome that you guys post the loss and decide to keep on practicing, so far trying to make the community better. Respect guys. Thank you.

Also good luck c:
I wanted to have a better rep especially after Prosperous. I'm sorry for the flame i've caused to you and your clan in the past but we're gonna keep on practicing to work our way to the Top, good battle to you guys. ~Cali
Honestly Appreciate it wee need more people that are willing to change the community and make it a bit better if you improve you have on hell of a roster you are gonna be really good. Much respect to you guys
Awwww that's sweet

PerceptionUS

Spectator
Reaction score
Loss 1-5 to Cobalt

- Not ashamed, we hope to rebattle in the future respect to cobalt

Win 5-2 to Pancracios

-cheaterclan

Our first day has gone pretty well. :) unfortunately we can't decide on a name for this clan.

Quiber

Survivor
Reaction score
Loss 1-5 to Cobalt

Win 5-2 to Pancracios

-cheaterclan

Our first day has gone pretty well. :) unfortunately we can't decide on a name for this clan.

intrinsic ;)

YaBoiForbidix

Platinum
Reaction score
Loss 1-5 to Cobalt

Win 5-2 to Pancracios

-cheaterclan

FagsUS is pretty good jk ily

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci