• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Into Ashes

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys!

As requested for my next solo SG Build: Into Ashes I will be updating progress here! Rather than the usual secretiveness..

The map is 250 radius, no chests currently. The Theme is an industrial planet which has been exhausted of its resources and left to burn, everything reduced to ashes (hence Into Ashes)

Updated cornucopia Design! The podiums are close in to the central forge with the actual chests in the inside section

View from podiums of the internal part of the forge

Central chest area with 16 ways to the lower level (you can kinda see the vines in the floor)

Area you climb down to from corn

Pathways away from under corn

Second way to get off the cornucopia area, vines all around the outside (note these will be fully grown)

Walkway design

Factory area of the map (with lots of intercrossing walkways)

Temple area progress

Island area of map

I made the creative decision to keep the map permanently at night as with the lava the lighting is very dramatic and intense, although as seen below, it will melt your eyes in shaders-

Cornucopia-

Pathways away from corn

so bright ;w;

Under corn

Interior of temple-

Overview of map (before I added more stuff in)

Obviously this is a major in progress build so don't be too critical please!

Any suggestions/ideas are welcomed! But remember I may or may not use these ideas or suggestions so dont get mad if I dont use them!

Thanks!

-Nine

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I must say, you still don't disappoint. Much love for this.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am honestly surprised knowing that you have made all of this by yourself so far. I can't wait what else is made, because your works are absolutely incredible, I can't even make a dirt house! xP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci