• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Internet Proxys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey, I'm pretty sure we all go to school and school can get pretty boring. A lot of schools block all the "inappropriate" or "non school appropriate" websites, there is a solution though called web Proxys, unfortunately all the Proxys I know are blocked, that is why I made this thread for you guys to put good web Proxys in the replies for everyone. Please like this thread if you think it's helpful.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Browsec is what a ton of people at my school use. It's a Chrome extension.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
IDK WHAT THIS IS BUT IT SEEMS SMART :O

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Well there are many chrome extensions at school you can download chrome so then you go to the shop here is the sequence for unblocking websites

Google chrome > DownLoad > go to chrome webstore > Search UltraSurf > Install Extension > EVERYTHING IS UNBLOCKED!

Well yeah UltraSurf is just a Proxy pretty much! You welcome! :)
and google chrome is free to download in any pc at school

J

District 13
Reaction score
Heh, I just go on the forums at school <3
At school right now xD

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of schools do this, although my school is very uneducated with computer software and development (no wonder I have to download Google Chrome on their computers in the second semester).

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I've seen someone on the command prompt in business class with the computers and it turns out you can get in serious trouble for using it for some reason. It isn't like Batch can't be made into a virus or anything...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
:( I would die if my school blocks it...
My school blocks the forums, rip

Anyway, back before my school got rid of its student WiFi because it's dumb I used a good VPN app for my phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci