• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrity [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
There is no such thing as an active clan in AU, because MCSG is boring af. I don't think that any AU clan has a large portion of members who still actively play this network and participate in clan battles often.

Easy Fix/Solution:

Release something interesting and competitive that will once again have the community actively fighting for a spot on top.
*COUGH* Leaderboard update *COUGH*
Zeetzoos 4 prezidnt 2k15

Fluxion326

Platinum
Reaction score
There is no such thing as an active clan in AU, because MCSG is boring af. I don't think that any AU clan has a large portion of members who still actively play this network and participate in clan battles often.

Easy Fix/Solution:

Release something interesting and competitive that will once again have the community actively fighting for a spot on top.
My brother has that game

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score

Easy Fix/Solution:

haha so true.

Zetzus

Platinum
Reaction score
xD <3 zetbae
They never ended up releasing it because their database couldn't handle it, they have already stated that subv3rsion is in the process of fully updating their database. From there, the leaderboard update will roll out.
Yeh, I understand that they have encountered many 'unlikely' issues along their path. Which is why I believe that even with this update as their 'number 1 priority', it will still take them ages to release it. What can I say... I don't have much faith in MCSG with updates.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Logaaan, SecretSeriosity (Before I sold it) & WhyNotRush
Wins/Games: 360/3.6k | 5/25 | Secret had 16/48 + 112 b4 reset. = 493/4641
Wins in past 50 games: with both accounts: 9 haven't been playing competitively on my main ;c
Skype Name: logan.personal
Past Clans: Force, Cookies, Frost, Lynx, Adrenaline
Strengths: Ping, rod, sword, fns
Weaknesses (Don’t say hackers): bow
Why would you like to join?: I'm starting to play competitive again and I want to join a competitive clan.
Why should we accept you?: because flux loves me i carry him big time.
Do you think you will fit in with the clan and why?: I'm friends with quiet a few members in the clan :)
Application withdrawn for now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci