• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Integrating Features from Trouble in Minecraftia

antimattergizmo

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, after playing a bit of the new Trouble in Minecraftia servers and going back to survival games, I saw a feature that could possibly be moved over.

What I am talking about is the way chests are handled in TiM. As of right now you only have to right click the chest to receive its contents, but this is not present in the Survival Games.

Pros
• You add realism in the aspect of not having random chests strewn about a map until they respawn
• There is less chance of wasting time and even being killed by looking in empty chests
• You can grab items on the run

Cons
• Inventory clutter from unwanted items
• New Players not keeping log of the location of chests after they are not there
• The Cornucopia fight is less dramatic in scrambling to get some of the chest items while another does the same.

Overall between the good and the bad it is muchly up to you as there is no strong head with either. From a competitive standpoint I lean against it, but from an aesthetic/ feature/ et cetera standpoint I thought it was a neat possible addition.
Cheers, ~Anti

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci