• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Instinct - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Sean, you don't need OhFancy to say if you need to change the name or not. It has been disbanded.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: AMooseMan3
Wins / Total Games: 598/5900 (Alts)
Skype username: * Will be messaged to you if accepted.
Game rank: ** Platinum Donor
Past MCSG ban: One for abuse 1 year ago
Past MCSG clans: Phoenix, Destiny, Axis, Element, Frost.
Particular strengths that stand out for you: FnS, Rod, Sword and tactics.
The reasons for wanting to join:*** I'm looking for a clan with new people which I believe I could get along with. To add to this I also don't want a "nooby" clan, and this clan has experienced, skillful members who I don't know very well and I feel I could make friends with.

*Sean

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: AMooseMan3
Wins / Total Games: 598/5900 (Alts)
Skype username: * Will be messaged to you if accepted.
Game rank: ** Platinum Donor
Past MCSG ban: One for abuse 1 year ago
Past MCSG clans: Phoenix, Destiny, Axis, Element, Frost.
Particular strengths that stand out for you: FnS, Rod, Sword and tactics.
The reasons for wanting to join:*** I'm looking for a clan with new people which I believe I could get along with. To add to this I also don't want a "nooby" clan, and this clan has experienced, skillful members who I don't know very well and I feel I could make friends with.
ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL *Please add my skype: legosean9

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Jackson_murray
Wins/total games: 670/3407
Game rank: around 700
Past MCSG bans: None
Past MCSG clans: I have been in a few but the most recent that I've been in is Frost, BoltZ and Fundamental
Particular strengths that stand out for you: Fishing rod and sword combos aswell as bow. I am also good with communication between other players (teamwork)
The reason for wanting to join: I would like to join #Instinct because it seems like an Elite clan with a lot of skillful members that I can work well with, and have played with before so I reckon that this clan is right for me
*Diamond Donor*

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: KaiserK02
Wins / Total Games:527/4067
Skype username: *kaiserk02
Game rank: **1153
Past MCSG ban: none
Past MCSG clans:#flame #blizzard #Flawless #Funamental
Particular strengths that stand out for you: bow
The reasons for wanting to join:***1:I love Sean 2: I would like to know all the members of the clan as I only have a few good friends ATM 3: I feel as I would fit in to this clan and I that I would have a great amount of fun in this clan

*Sean

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Jackson_murray
Wins/total games: 670/3407
Game rank: around 700
Past MCSG bans: None
Past MCSG clans: I have been in a few but the most recent that I've been in is Frost, BoltZ and Fundamental
Particular strengths that stand out for you: Fishing rod and sword combos aswell as bow. I am also good with communication between other players (teamwork)
The reason for wanting to join: I would like to join #Instinct because it seems like an Elite clan with a lot of skillful members that I can work well with, and have played with before so I reckon that this clan is right for me
*Diamond Donor*
IGN: KaiserK02
Wins / Total Games:527/4067
Skype username: *kaiserk02
Game rank: **1153
Past MCSG ban: none
Past MCSG clans:#flame #blizzard #Flawless #Funamental
Particular strengths that stand out for you: bow
The reasons for wanting to join:***1:I love Sean 2: I would like to know all the members of the clan as I only have a few good friends ATM 3: I feel as I would fit in to this clan and I that I would have a great amount of fun in this clan
BOTH ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Sean, you don't need OhFancy to say if you need to change the name or not. It has been disbanded.
If I would like to, I could want the clan's rep to live on. So technically he still needs to ask for it.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score

IGN: starstrong
Wins / Total Games: 308/5500 I suck ik
Skype username: You have me
Game rank: 3000 something
Past MCSG ban: I have been banned 2 times I think.
Past MCSG clans: A lot
Particular strengths that stand out for you: Sword, fishing rod, fns, chasing people down.
The reasons for wanting to join: I want to join this amazing clan because I feel like this clan has a variety of people with differnt talents. I also like having fun!

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score

Particular strengths that stand out for you: Sword, fishing rod, fns, chasing people down.
The reasons for wanting to join: I want to join this amazing clan because I feel like this clan has a variety of people with differnt talents. I also like having fun!
56/10 recommended

*Sean

Platinum
Reaction score

ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci