• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Innate | EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonMan

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name:SimonDaMan
Nickname/IRL:Simon
Skype Name: prvasic
Past Clans: Raze
Have you played with any of the members: No , I did not
Why would you like to join Innate:
Beacuse , people look cool so I want to play with them and I like playing clan wars !

Last edited:

MCRunneR

Platinum
Reaction score
Put up lost against #ConclavE, join to ConclavE thread, and check DQ`s proofs.

SwagDon

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name: SwagDonHD //
Nickname/IRL: Swag//Don//Ishi
Skype Name:ishiharvey or search SwagDon On skype
Past Clans: Plenty i cant remember all but the most recent were Obelisk[Disbanded] And Imperial[Disbanded]
Have you played with any of the members:No I Have Not But I Plan To Get Along With The Other Members Of The Clan And Help Them Out With Whatever They Need And They Could Collab On My Youtube Channel If They Want To , I Want To Meet New People And Move On From The Past.
Why would you like to join Innate: First Of All, My Stats Are Absolutely Horrible I Havent Played Properely Since Reset So They Are Disgusting , But I Want You Guys To Test Me Because My Stats Dont Represent My Abilities , I Am A Very Unique And Powerful Player. I Haven't Been In A Clan In Ages And I Really Want To Get Back Into The Community And This Clan Seems Like A Very Experienced Clan And The Reason I Believe You Should Choose Me Is Because When It Comes To Clan Wars I Can Be A Very Big Help. I Would Say Im A Tactical Player Meaning I Calculate Every Move I Make Sure I Get All The Hits And I Know How Much Damage I Deal To The Enemys And I Predict Their Movements . Fishing Rod : 7.5/10 Bow : 7/10 Sword: 8/10 Fns: 6/10. Give Me A Chance To Prove You Wrong :D :)

Absorbb

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name: SwagDonHD //
Nickname/IRL: Swag//Don//Ishi
Skype Name:ishiharvey or search SwagDon On skype
Past Clans: Plenty i cant remember all but the most recent were Obelisk[Disbanded] And Imperial[Disbanded]
Have you played with any of the members:No I Have Not But I Plan To Get Along With The Other Members Of The Clan And Help Them Out With Whatever They Need And They Could Collab On My Youtube Channel If They Want To , I Want To Meet New People And Move On From The Past.
Why would you like to join Innate: First Of All, My Stats Are Absolutely Horrible I Havent Played Properely Since Reset So They Are Disgusting , But I Want You Guys To Test Me Because My Stats Dont Represent My Abilities , I Am A Very Unique And Powerful Player. I Haven't Been In A Clan In Ages And I Really Want To Get Back Into The Community And This Clan Seems Like A Very Experienced Clan And The Reason I Believe You Should Choose Me Is Because When It Comes To Clan Wars I Can Be A Very Big Help. I Would Say Im A Tactical Player Meaning I Calculate Every Move I Make Sure I Get All The Hits And I Know How Much Damage I Deal To The Enemys And I Predict Their Movements . Fishing Rod : 7.5/10 Bow : 7/10 Sword: 8/10 Fns: 6/10. Give Me A Chance To Prove You Wrong :D :)
accepted as spectator :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci