• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infected's Designs - Professional Graphics

Hows my work?

• AMAZING!

Votes: 46 88.5%
  • dis es crep

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

Gamerloco33

Tribute
Reaction score
I love your work! Really talented! I hope to become as good as you one day! :D Keep it up!

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
Hey!Can I get a custom intro done!I have 445 subs and advancing if you have a channel I can give you a shoutout,or record a video if you want and publish your channel agin all of my future videos!

InfectedxB

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey!Can I get a custom intro done!I have 445 subs and advancing if you have a channel I can give you a shoutout,or record a video if you want and publish your channel agin all of my future videos!
Sorry, im not really looking for shoutouts atm, mainly because im working my butt of xD and they dont help that much :/

GoldenEagleFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
I have some ideas to buy, how much would these two things cost? 1: avatar (for MCSG profile pic) and a banner or a large picture with unchartedboss and I leaning back to back, in a cool position? It would be really cool of the background could be the cornucopia of SG4 or SG Highway. Thank you for your time, tell me the price then we can discus more on Skype!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci