• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Infamous | US Team

ToxicPredatorMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Christian
IGN: toxic_predator10
Wins: 430
GamesPlayed: 2320
PingRange: 95
FPSRange: 150
TS/Skype (Y/N): Yes
PvP Advantages: Swords PvP and FnS.
PvP Disadvantages: Ice PvP and close space pvp
Previous Clans: Oblivion, Impurged, Engraged
Why do you believe you are qualified to join "Dauntless"?: Becuase i am i great pvper with a lot of experience and i am very mature. :D

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Name: Christian
IGN: toxic_predator10
Wins: 430
GamesPlayed: 2320
PingRange: 95
FPSRange: 150
TS/Skype (Y/N): Yes
PvP Advantages: Swords PvP and FnS.
PvP Disadvantages: Ice PvP and close space pvp
Previous Clans: Oblivion, Impurged, Engraged
Why do you believe you are qualified to join "Dauntless"?: Becuase i am i great pvper with a lot of experience and i am very mature. :D
Welcome to Dauntless! We will begin your Trial today.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On behalf of Beware I would like to challenge you to a cb. Contact me on Skype Powdski

iJamesMc

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: James
IGN; iJamesMc
Wins: 118
GamesPlayed: 2332
PingRange: 30-100
FPSRange: 30-70
TS/Skype (Y/N): TS: iJamesMc Skype: James McMullan
PvP Advantages: Fishing Rod/Sword, Combos (If connection is good), Flint and Steel
PvP Disadvantages: Taking out Teams (of more than 2) when I am solo
Previous Clans: Dauntless is the first clan I have tried to join
Why do you believe you are qualified to join "Dauntless":I believe i am qualified to join Dauntless because I am decent at PvP and can pull of some really good combos. I have a very bad ratio because when I started playing MCSG, i got about 10-15fps at the most. I have gotten alot better PvP, and ratio wise.

M

MattGlowstone

Name: Matthew
IGN: MattGlowstone
Wins: 64
GamesPlayed: 1183
FPSRange: 30-150
TS/Skype (Y/N): y/y
PvP Advantages: really good with the fishing rod, Good With a bow, Can take out a team of two
PvP Disadvantages: Not as good with fns but not bad with it, taking out a team of higher levels by myself
Previous Clans: I have been in one for literally two hours, but left it because they were all from a different place and could not understand them.
Why do you believe you are qualified to join "Dauntless"? I believe i am qualified to join Dauntless because i am a mature guy, and want to make some new friends from around the world, and i know the owner of this clan (not very well) but from a server we play on and he seems to be really nice.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Name: James
IGN; iJamesMc
Wins: 118
GamesPlayed: 2332
FPSRange: 30-70
TS/Skype (Y/N): TS: iJamesMc Skype: James McMullan
PvP Advantages: Fishing Rod/Sword, Combos (If connection is good), Flint and Steel
PvP Disadvantages: Taking out Teams (of more than 2) when I am solo
Previous Clans: Dauntless is the first clan I have tried to join
Why do you believe you are qualified to join "Dauntless":I believe i am qualified to join Dauntless because I am decent at PvP and can pull of some really good combos. I have a very bad ratio because when I started playing MCSG, i got about 10-15fps at the most. I have gotten alot better PvP, and ratio wise.
Name: Matthew
IGN: MattGlowstone
Wins: 64
GamesPlayed: 1183
FPSRange: 30-150
TS/Skype (Y/N): y/y
PvP Advantages: really good with the fishing rod, Good With a bow, Can take out a team of two
PvP Disadvantages: Not as good with fns but not bad with it, taking out a team of higher levels by myself
Previous Clans: I have been in one for literally two hours, but left it because they were all from a different place and could not understand them.
Why do you believe you are qualified to join "Dauntless"? I believe i am qualified to join Dauntless because i am a mature guy, and want to make some new friends from around the world, and i know the owner of this clan (not very well) but from a server we play on and he seems to be really nice.
Welcome to Dauntless! iJamesMC : Member MattGlowstone : Member

RenegadeMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of Renegade we challenge you to a clan battle! Add me on Skype at minecraftchippy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci