• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIronMInecart

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: TheIronMinecart
Wins: 496
Premium: none for now :( (definitely soon though :D)
Time Zone:
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Good, Clear Mic / I have TeamSpeak / My skype name ---> oryzmyla
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): The reason that I think I should be accepted is because I think I would be a good addition to the clan and I respect all players.

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: FloppyMonitor, alts
Wins: about 300 combined
Premium: Diamond Donor
Time Zone: PST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Yes, Yes, Yes!
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed):
I should get accepted because I would help out the clan a lot by having a fun and knowledgeable guy that is pretty good at the game. Also, i would be a lot of fun to be around because i can be very mature and really respectful around others that are in the clan or not. I have been in a couple clans and i have enough experience to be in a clan battle and scrim. Lastly, im Kool!

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
OMG shut up you applied an hour ago!
Why are you going around on other people threads acting like you own them.
1) you would NEVER be accepted into this clan
2) you have no rights o be doing this
3) stop ruining others peoples dreams

So do us all a favor, and stop acting like such an asshole.

(Not meant to cause flame, please don't reply)

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: FloppyMonitor, alts
Wins: about 300 combined
Premium: Diamond Donor
Time Zone: PST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Yes, Yes, Yes!
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed):
I should get accepted because I would help out the clan a lot by having a fun and knowledgeable guy that is pretty good at the game. Also, i would be a lot of fun to be around because i can be very mature and really respectful around others that are in the clan or not. I have been in a couple clans and i have enough experience to be in a clan battle and scrim. Lastly, im Kool!
accept this guy i like his name

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
im not doing anything there just being annoying and i have a better chance of getting in than them and i dont make an app because i know im not gonna in but they dont understand its not like there not gonna get in anyway
This is possibly some of the worst English I've ever seen. Also, it is not your job to decide who gets into Indivision, that job belongs to Link and the rest of their members. Seriously, just leave the thread. Nobody appreciates your company here.

(Please don't reply to this, if you do it will prove you immaturity and inability to listen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci