• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Indivision [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentplatpuss

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: agentplatapuss
Wins: 276
Premium: Diamond
Time Zone: PST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Blue Snow Ball Yes and Yes
Why should we accept you? (Please be detailed): You should accept me because i am very good at PvP and im kinda cool xD. Well im very cooperative and i was in Empire a LONG time ago, i just REALLY Want to get back into clans. This seems like a good, fun clan. Im really good at sword fights and flint and steel. I hope i get it? :D

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Ign azorces
363 between tbracer and azorces
Diamond donor
I do have teamspeak and a good mic
The reason I would like to join this clan is because this clan will last for a long time. The members I think will work well as a team now you may ask 363 wins isn't that much but my ratio on this account is really good and I have got these wins on this account in a month and a half this clan has great potential to be the best and I would enjoy being in the clan inviction I also know that I have the potential to be lot higher rank that I'm currently am.

Thank you for reading and reviewing my application
-Azorces

AMidgit4Lyfe

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: AM4L

Wins: 684 with alt accounts
Premium: None, will buy if needed
Time Zone: EST
Mic / TeamSpeak / Skype?: Si senor
Why should we accept you? I am willing to be active with the clan. I won't join and then not show up for a week. I should be in Indivision because I am good at PvP, I am always trying my hardest to win games (Yes tryharding) and I have always want to PvP with amazing people. Indivision will not only make me new friends but it will also enhance my PvP skills, guaranteed. I am willing to spend many hours with the clan scrimming, clan wars, and playing in general. I think that I would be a good fit for your squad. Like I said before not the best at PvP but am good enough to compete on a professional level. I am always ready to go, I am hyper, sometimes to hyper. And I hear you don't like screaming(JustAHotDog) so I will try my best not to. I hope that you see something in me that will inspire you to want me in your clan. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to apply.

AM4L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci