• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In need of an intro!

BlazeMax

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Blqze and I am in need of an intro for my youtube intro. Due to problems at home, money is limited and even though these intros are cheap, there are more 'important' things money needs to be spent on such as rent, food, and bills. I cannot pay with money but I can offer some graphics to whoever is able to make a free intro. Here is my portfolio, https://blqze.carbonmade.com/ you can find banners that I have made for others. I would really appreciate if someone would take time out of their day to make me one. To recapitulate, if you were to make me an intro (3D) I will offer the following:

- One Youtube Banner
- One Profile Picture
- One Thumbnail

If you do accept this offer, please add me on skype and we can have an in depth discussion about my intro. My skype username is blaze912_. Thank you for viewing this thread and have a splendid day.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I would take it if I knew how to make them! However the problem with this offer is that if someone can make a intro, then can likely make all of your offers :3

Zolare

Tribute
Reaction score
I can make u one but its an intro template just send me a teamplate that you like and i will grant it (blender only) sorry :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci