• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

In My Opinion

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
I think bringing back v2 chests would be better. It will be hard to play as Tier 1 and Tier 2 have lesser stuffs. I mostly rely on my tier 1 and tier 2 chests to get some decent gear.

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
It's called survival games because there should be a bit of survival included in the game. TBH the v2 chests didn't really include this aspect of the game. I really do think the update was amazing! Although I love it as we'll as many others, there are still lots of oeople who dislike it therefor I think they should update some servers but leave Afew with the v2 chests for the people who didn't like the update.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Why is it that all the people with new member titles on the forums hate the chest update ?

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is it that all the people with new member titles on the forums hate the chest update ?
I created account like few months ago but I dun know how get active member on the forums. Can u tell me how ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci