• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DEADLY DESCENT Impotence

Do you like this map?

• Yes I like!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No it's ugly!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

HuzuniFan

Spectator
Reaction score
Name of map:
Impotence
Lead Builder/Build team name:
HuzuniFan/Bloonn
Game type:
Deadly Descent.

Map description:
This a Deadly Descent Map based on a destruction of a meteorite. The metrotite explode
and he made some blocks are put in a position to fall and survive.

Video/screenshots:

Map radius:
50​
Coordinates of spawn point:
X: 983 Y: 152 Z: -11576​

Y Coordinate of bottom level:

I,{HuzuniFan} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.​

Reactions:

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I hate to say this.... But this is a cheap way to get Map Maker. All you genuinely had to do was //replace 0 50%1,50%0 I don't know the gamemode at all.... But this is not of quality.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I hate to say this.... But this is a cheap way to get Map Maker. All you genuinely had to do was //replace 0 50%1,50%0 I don't know the gamemode at all.... But this is not of quality.
I agree, but AlpacaWhacker takes in the fact that this game mode isn't really played so not many maps are needed. I agree deadly descent is a easy to get map maker as this map was made probably in 1 hour at most.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree, but AlpacaWhacker takes in the fact that this game mode isn't really played so not many maps are needed. I agree deadly descent is a easy to get map maker as this map was made probably in 1 hour at most.
Alpaka doesn't deal with anything anymore

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
It's a nice map, but maybe considering changing the blocks from the gray (I think it's stone? I can't really tell from the pictures) to more vibrant colors. On a real note, gray seems a little boring and far too bland.

Other than that, it's a good map, and I feel more maps like this could assist in gaining more players to DD.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
It isn't played.... I.e. Maps are not needed...

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Exactly what I meant so yes we need maps so if someone does want to play there are maps for them to play. They just don't need to be accepting a lot of maps.
Consider it this way... if adding more maps to a game would make it popular... SG would have surpassed an inconstant amount 1,000 players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci