• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

IME Intrepid

Do you want to see this map on the MCSG servers?

• Yes I love it

Votes: 45 71.4%
  • I dont mind it.

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • No, I do not

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I looks pretty good, but it might be a little small.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I looks pretty good, but it might be a little small.
Hey, thanks for actually giving feedback!
I agree, it certainly is no hungry hills, but I'd also think you'd see it as a lot bigger if you downloaded it yourself ;)

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Looks groovy, also reminds me of an oresomecraft map, but I don't know the name of it.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if MCSG had a "Space Maps" voting option. This, Moonbase 9 and Icarus could all be in this option, and if the option is voted for, one of the three is randomly played.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
I dont know why people keep comparing this to Icarus? they really aren't the same... (space hurr durr) I think this has been really well done, if anything I would say the interiors look a bit plain, but I would love to see this accepted and be able to play on it

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I dont know why people keep comparing this to Icarus? they really aren't the same... (space hurr durr) I think this has been really well done, if anything I would say the interiors look a bit plain, but I would love to see this accepted and be able to play on it
It's like saying
"SG 1 and Chernobyl 2015 are the same, they both have a forest."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci