• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagine Unit - Rapturous Drift - Community Map

PIGGYSLICE

Tribute
Reaction score
May it be also possible if I can add this map to my new upcoming server? ( I will give you credit)

flyingflurry

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks like a really good map but all the excepted maps are all becoming the same and this is a prime example. Creative map layouts almost never get added like for ex. Cloudy with a chance of survival. I wouldn't mind playing it but I just want to see more orginal maps

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Looks like a really good map but all the excepted maps are all becoming the same and this is a prime example. Creative map layouts almost never get added like for ex. Cloudy with a chance of survival. I wouldn't mind playing it but I just want to see more orginal maps
Haven't really seen many builds with this style tbh, the terraforming is fairly unique as well. Could you explain to me how this is "same"?

flyingflurry

Tribute
Reaction score
#City #VikingMedivalStyle Sorry looks too much like a mixture of SG 1 and Teweran survival games 1 to me (for the first one). The Secound looks like SG2 and maybe SG4 and SG Highway. I like it but you know how much both maps look like the ones I mentioned :p.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
#City #VikingMedivalStyle Sorry looks too much like a mixture of SG 1 and Teweran survival games 1 to me (for the first one). The Secound looks like SG2 and maybe SG4 and SG Highway. I like it but you know how much both maps look like the ones I mentioned :p.
The second one is supposed to be SG4y, and I can see the connection with SG2 but just because it has a city theme doesn't make it same. Example: SG Highway is a, well highway, with cars, windythingys, construction site, airport. Imperial Venue has a road, very few cars(and those are usually on the parking iirc), a factory, modern houses and urban area. SG2 has the same, but with a whole different style of buildings. Just my 2 cents.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol chocka, you can stop arguing for my maps, with the way they choose maps theres no way they'll ever get accepted. ;)

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
This was one of the few PMC contest maps I actually enjoyed. I would love to see it on the servers. :D

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Lol chocka, you can stop arguing for my maps, with the way they choose maps theres no way they'll ever get accepted. ;)
ehh it's my opinion and I stand by it plus dave said he'd never add moonlight and yet it's here :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci