• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagine Unit - Rapturous Drift - Community Map

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello Ladies and gentleblocks, Imagine Unit here with a new map! Rapturous Drift!

What is this map?

This map is a fantasy map with kind of celestial heaven builds. Based in a more of a fantasy/nordic environment with spruce trees and very green grass.

This map is a nature-based map, which means it's not very dense, but more organic, not very plain and straight forward like a city map can be.

This map has a very hilly corn, so stuff can be surprising when people can be coming from below and people, and through some caves that are located around the map.

There's also rivers going through the map which means that there's water. This means that the PVP can be improved as it's just not a plain grass field where you can run forever, it's a bit hilly with rivers going through, for variation in the map.

All the trees are custom made by hand, by me, and this created a more original, and creative map + gameplay, as you're probably already tired of seeing default MC trees when playing normal vanilla. :p

Map features:
- Completely Voxelsniped terrain
- Hilly environment with great mountains and also rivers which makes the PVP experience get more variety.
- Only custom trees
- 200 radius dome.(SG4 inspired as thats the most overplayed map on MCSG.)
- Around 200 chests.
- Some caves for additional content.
Credits:
Lead builder:

Sneeze7
Builders:
Sneeze7,
Rocky97
Terraformer:
Sneeze7
Interior:
Rastaguy10
Redstoner:
Chockadlad
SCREENSHOTS:

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Amazing these two maps should be added. By two I mean the other one you posted also.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
It looks a lot better than a lot of the newer maps they've added in xD

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks really good... but if you guys (you and your team) spent more time on one map... i bet you that the product will be the new sg4

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Remembered that this map had a cinematic which I think should be added to the original post :) Here's the link
(yes, I know necro. but iirc you're allowed to necro map threads)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci