• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagine Unit - Imperial Venue - Community Map

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love the concept of the map, and the buildings have been done really well guys, some of the bests urban structures i've seen :) . I just feel as if there is too much bare grass on the map. Even if the solution was as simple as bonemealing it all, it would make a huge difference. The roads and parking areas also seem really empty. I know you probably can't do much about this now, but a lot of the roads are very skinny, and I'm not a fan of this. Also, maybe adding some of those nice trees on the hills outside the map would significantly improve the map's feel.

But overall, with a few very simple tweaks, I think this still has potential for being an outstanding map. Well done.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love the concept of the map, and the buildings have been done really well guys, some of the bests urban structures i've seen :) . I just feel as if there is too much bare grass on the map. Even if the solution was as simple as bonemealing it all, it would make a huge difference. The roads and parking areas also seem really empty. I know you probably can't do much about this now, but a lot of the roads are very skinny, and I'm not a fan of this. Also, maybe adding some of those nice trees on the hills outside the map would significantly improve the map's feel.

But overall, with a few very simple tweaks, I think this still has potential for being an outstanding map. Well done.
I love you. No matter which map, you always download it and give the best critique, thanks.<3

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
I think on the empty wireframe building you guys should add parkour to the top, You probably have, but im too lazy to download it. xD

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The next Survival Games 4 fo me. Thumbs up! Good job Sneeze7! I love it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci