• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Imagination Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kice

Career
Reaction score
Name: Sebi
IGN: Sebiix ( demetzeu the old one )
Skypename: demetzeu-sebi
Wins: Ugh I don't really play much on this account because I'm kinda busy lately . But I have 1k wins at /debug on my old account .
Games played: Somewhere at 3k
PvP strengths: Well I can take out a 2 team or 3 team with a FnS even if I quit for a long time I'm still in touch with this.
PvP weaknesses: Kinda bad at using the bow . I'm not that good anymore.
Previous clan experiences: Well I've been in good clans with my other account as I said . I've been in Trivium , Generals , I've been in Imagination as well. And Obvs , WarGodz.
Why do you want to join Imagination: I'd like to join the clan because I really miss the clan and I'd like to play again in an awesome clan . Also I'm a great friend of Marius C:
nice guy . <3

Johqn

Quantum
Reaction score
Wins: Ugh I don't really play much on this account because I'm kinda busy lately . But I have 1k wins at /debug on my old account .
PvP strengths: Well I can take out a 2 team or 3 team with a FnS even if I quit for a long time I'm still in touch with this.
Previous clan experiences: Well I've been in good clans with my other account as I said . I've been in Trivium , Generals , I've been in Imagination as well. And Obvs , WarGodz.
Why do you want to join Imagination: I'd like to join the clan because I really miss the clan and I'd like to play again in an awesome clan . Also I'm a great friend of Marius C:
Highly recommended

ogn | Luke

Career
Reaction score
Name: Luke
IGN: devillz1337
Skypename: have me already
Wins: 60
Games played:300
PvP strengths: sword combos , rod
PvP weaknesses: water battles
Previous clan experiences: WarGodz Owner , Astral ,Phoenix , Retro , Vion , Ismerize
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because i just starded to play the mc competitive again . And i love Emil too xD

Zethiz

Quantum
Reaction score
Name: Jarno
IGN: currently using ''prutsje'' ( I used to play on Skiqz and slth. )
Skypename: live:jarno208
Wins: 10
Games played: 16
PvP strengths: I really do not know
PvP weaknesses: ^^
Previous clan experiences: I've been in quite a lot of clans, when I played on my old account. If needed I could link all the clans.
Why do you want to join Imagination: I currently do not have a clan, and I always just love playing in and for clans.
Accepted as an trial member!

Name: Luke
IGN: devillz1337
Skypename: have me already
Wins: 60
Games played:300
PvP strengths: sword combos , rod
PvP weaknesses: water battles
Previous clan experiences: WarGodz Owner , Astral ,Phoenix , Retro , Vion , Ismerize
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because i just starded to play the mc competitive again . And i love Emil too xD
Accepted as an trial member!

Sebiix

Career
Reaction score

Zethiz

Quantum
Reaction score
Accepted as an Member!

Kice

Career
Reaction score
Name: Mario
IGN: Casperkdk
Skypename: mariocreepypqsta.g
Wins: Hmm stats resets and more i think 800 at debug with all stats resets. ;)
Games played: idk.
PvP strengths: Sword, Rod , Fns, Bow , IceBattles
PvP weaknesses: WaterBattles , Team of 3 hackers and MariusAKD ;(
Previous clan experiences: Rebirth +45 idk romanian clans ftw.
Why do you want to join Imagination: Because i want to make new friends and 4Fun . <3
And to remember the old times. ;d

promax1337

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Luka
IGN: promax1337
Skypename: luka.vidic6009
Wins: 251
Games Played:1221 (1/5 ratio)
PvP strengths: rod , fns
PvP weaknesses: ice fight
Previous clan experiences: Fyratex , Vibrium , Underdogs ...
Why do you want to join Imagination: Its nice clan , and I want to join it to meet new peoples and get better with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci