• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Im sorry, But i just have to say this

Its almost impossible to win a mcsg game without teaming with a randy to kill a hacker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sadly we cannot do much to stop hackers but I can tell you this. The developers are working their hardest to find ways to catch hackers and, let me tell you, were on our way c:

Us as members of the staff team are handling multiple report abuses a day and approximately 1,300 bans (mainly for hacking) occur every 24 hours.

We wish that all hackers could just disappear, but we need to take a realistic approach.

Hope I helped c:

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
I know the method to permanently stop hackers, it's a simple thing, it seems strange that no one has yet figured out.

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
1. If you see a hacker, start running until he leaves you.
2. Find a good hiding spot and poke a mod on TS
3. Try to find the hacker, don't kill him, let him hit you so the mod gets evidence and start running again.

Last edited:

BlueSyled

Diamond
Reaction score
1. If you see a hacker, start running until he leaves you.
2. Find a good hiding spot and poke a mod on TS
3. Try to find the hacker, don't kill him, let him hit you so the mod gets evidence and start running again.
I all know i do record hackers and poke mods on ts but stil

BlueSyled

Diamond
Reaction score
Sadly we cannot do much to stop hackers but I can tell you this. The developers are working their hardest to find ways to catch hackers and, let me tell you, were on our way c:

Us as members of the staff team are handling multiple report abuses a day and approximately 1,300 bans (mainly for hacking) occur every 24 hours.

We wish that all hackers could just disappear, but we need to take a realistic approach.

Hope I helped c:
I know i cant blame the owners and mods for this :c And im not trying to c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci