• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm just mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I was waiting for 45 minutes for the last 6 people in a game to die and then when I finally get in the game, I get stuck in a spot right after I get off my podium. I wasted an HOUR just to play my last game of the day, and I get stuck 2 seconds in. That just sucks. Also, this is the 2nd time this has happened in this spot!

What I'm suggesting is that after like 15-20 minutes, if there are no deaths, something should happen to force the tributes to get closer together. I don't know what, but it doesn't seem that hard to make. Maybe some angry wolves (pack of 3) to force the players to get closer and more angry wolves come if they go the wrong way. That might be hard, but I have no other ideas right now for what to do about that. Maybe all of the tributes coordinates can be broadcasted around the map? The tributes would still have time to run before they get caught because they will know it's happening, and if they are AFK they will just die! I think it's a win-win.

Also about the glitch in that spot, I was in district 8 (4th time that day, I don't know why but I think that's a lot of games in district 8 seeing as I only played 5-6 games that day) And it was 3 blocks straight off the podium. I was facing one of the corners of the cornucopia.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
Also what people forget is these servers/plugin's are still in Beta.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
u mad?

These servers are still in beta as Ninja said.
There are going to be glitches and bugs.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have the "bends", click on shift. Our plugin is still not done and can be buggy BUT we are actively working on it everyday to make it more stable.

Hunguer Killer

Spectator
Reaction score
hey, please help me
i wait an hour to see eachother kill, and when the game finish, when i am in the lobby ALWAYS my minecraft crash, ONLY in th lobby, so i can never play, please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci