• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I'm back. (Just not in black)

You tell me - Should I reapply as a mod?

• YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No pls

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Most of you may know me as the former mod of the Old Spice guy, who retired last February. Chemistry, Math, and Sports have literally pulled me away from Minecraft and I would almost never be on. When my summer break rolled around, the busy schedule didn't end, and I've never had time to check up to see how things are going.

Until today.

Today, I played my first MCSG game in 5 months (In case you're curious, I lagged so bad that my game crashed xD), and I remembered why I love these servers so much. So, I'm coming back. Hopefully for good.

(5 new alerts are flooding my alert box as I write this xD)

A lot of things have changed quite a bit since I've been on here - The first being that the friend rank is gone (Make that six alerts). The platinum rank is pretty neat, and I initially thought that I was just given a diamond donator, which confused me :p. A lot of the friends I had when I left have changed as well - Some of my best friends Cubes and Lively (Seven now!) have ranked up to Sr. Mods. Looks like we have three more new developers (I remember when I tried for it!) and a lot more admins as well!

Speaking of staff, I think that I will probably re-apply as a moderator in the upcoming months. As said before, I am super busy, and when I get the time, I'll be sure to post an application. (As a matter of fact, I'm heading to a cross country camp this week and won't be back until Friday)

In the past, I've always been pushing myself to receive the senior mod rank, but I could never reach that goal. I reflect on that as one of the few times in my life where I've given up a goal so big and huge, which really disappointed me. This is why I want to ask all of you guys, the awesome community of MCG, to help me stay motivated. If you guys make that promise with me, I'm sure that one day it will happen.

Already, with the swarm of notifications by my friends and former co-workers, I know I feel right at home. You guys are my virtual-family-sort-of-thing, and it feels really good to be back. I'm not going to be playing any actual games for a while, as my internet was practically killed. However, I'll be on more often when August rolls around.

-Best Wishes,

Spice man

Edit: 11 alerts now - Omigod

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci