• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ILLGETUSUKKA - Mod App

Status
Not open for further replies.

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Name Dylan Silvers
Your Age: 16
Your Minecraft Username: ILLGETUSUKKA
Your Forum Username (if different): illgetusukka
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): I probably do on my close friends server and I might have another from looking through pmc and as soon as I joined I was banned on-sight.
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences: I was admin on Infinitecraft1.enjin.com[site] the server was then sold. I currently moderate matrix-hq.enjin.com. I own a server called smitecraft IP: join.diamond-craft.us. I also administrated a server called Skycraft[closed]
What examples of situations will you use /kick?: When I see people using there sprint during the 30second count-down. When I see 2 or more players being damaged at the same time by 1 person. Excessive spamming.
What are some examples of situations that you would use /tempban?: After the kick they still are spamming or use of nodus or hacked client.
What examples of situations will you use /ban?: Ddosing, other out of line hacks.
Why do you think you are qualified to be a moderator?: I am sure of times when I shall and shall not use my powers. I am capable of not abusing commands or making mistakes. I will interact with players and enjoy my time as I normally will while acting with caution of hackers. I am always telling players to please not spam and turn off sprinting/aimbot hacks.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes as a matter of fact I do.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: Most likely every day but sometimes I will not be able to cause I have academic seminar or drivers-ed.
Where are you located? (Time Zone): Central , Usa
I, Dylan Silvers, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website. HOPE I GET A REPLY SOON THANKS SO MUCH FOR READIN'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci