• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Illegal Move Error - Temp bans people?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I'm still shedding tears about this very problem.
We all are. Even on the rare occasion that it works in our favor. (I will admit, there are less tears in such a situation.)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We all are. Even on the rare occasion that it works in our favor. (I will admit, there are less tears in such a situation.)
The problem is, for those with more lag than others, it can never work in our favor. For example, all the people that play on the AU servers that live in south east asia (Singapore, Malaysia etc.) won't get it as much because they have much less lag. Who dominates in SG isn't about skill anymore, its about how much less you lag.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
The problem is, for those with more lag than others, it can never work in our favor. For example, all the people that play on the AU servers that live in south east asia (Singapore, Malaysia etc.) won't get it as much because they have much less lag. Who dominates in SG isn't about skill anymore, its about how much less you lag.
Hopefully it'll all be back to normal soon. Let's hope.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Let's think of this in the brightest way possible, you are playing been nerding it up for a few days, BAM banned 5 days, look at all that free time you know have :D

illgetusukka

Tribute
Reaction score
Newest versions of NoCheatPlus is having standard issues with complying with the results of spectators being able to fly. Also interfering in the Jdk scripting's of it. In my case, if i found a source code to NoCheat. I would fix the problem on my server. Since there is a source code too anti-cheat. I decided to recode that to my own likings and exactly what I am watching out for. (Since no-cheat sucks badly.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci