• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you're considering buying Battlefield 3..

Reaction score
Before you post anything, please remember, this is my opinion
So, I just made this thread from my experience after getting for free BF3 for pc for the in house thing. Now, there are a lot of reasons they put BF3 for free. First one, and most known for this damn game, are the glitches. You do not know how many glitches and OP items exist. Example: I was standing in a clear area with some walls and someone throws a grenade at me. I quickly run and go behind the wall (TOTALLY behind the wall) and I died anyway. Now, an other example when a guy glitched and got behind a door, when no one could shot him, but he could shot everyone. Another thing, is the amount of unskilled players. Like, they are so many, and all the time the team end up like this:
A Team
LvL
(me)7(or so)

B Team
LvL
And pretty much the game ends up A Team - B Team : 40-100 (Seriously).
Another thing is the limited possibilities you can do. A low leveled guy doesn't have a lot of things to customize or any things at all..
Now, overall, BF3 for me is really annoying, a tiny bit entertaining and just making me rage. The overall community and the different types of players that play the game annoy me a lot...
I just uninstalled it and waiting for Planetside 2 to install. Planetside is a really good game. Pretty much 200 players in one map is pretty intense ^_^.
This is just my opinion, leave your opinions by posting and stating your opinion without swearing at anyone :D

Last edited:

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Battlefield Hardline is fun but if you want a good game.... just get BF4

edit - I'm in the closed beta. There's only one map. It's incredibly boring after 20 minutes
that's kind of how a beta works. they give you a small portion of the game to test for bugs and report back, not to have a free 60$ game. I'm in the beta so far and the game is wonderful in a mechanics stand point, and the new gamemode is fun. The physics are broken with helicopters tho

Reaction score
that's kind of how a beta works. they give you a small portion of the game to test for bugs and report back, not to have a free 60$ game. I'm in the beta so far and the game is wonderful in a mechanics stand point, and the new gamemode is fun. The physics are broken with helicopters tho
In JC2 beta multiplayer, they had added a power boost script in Shift, which was the button to start the helicopter, but they forgot to add a command so whenever you want you can unbind it. You don't want to know how many helicopters you would see flying to buildings or getting destroyed mid-air...

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Before you post anything, please remember, this is my opinion
So, I just made this thread from my experience after getting for free BF3 for pc for the in house thing. Now, there are a lot of reasons they put BF3 for free. First one, and most known for this damn game, are the glitches. You do not know how many glitches and OP items exist. Example: I was standing in a clear area with some walls and someone throws a grenade at me. I quickly run and go behind the wall (TOTALLY behind the wall) and I died anyway. Now, an other example when a guy glitched and got behind a door, when no one could shot him, but he could shot everyone. Another thing, is the amount of unskilled players. Like, they are so many, and all the time the team end up like this:
A Team
LvL
(me)7(or so)

B Team
LvL
And pretty much the game ends up A Team - B Team : 40-100 (Seriously).
Another thing is the limited possibilities you can do. A low leveled guy doesn't have a lot of things to customize or any things at all..
Now, overall, BF3 for me is really annoying, a tiny bit entertaining and just making me rage. The overall community and the different types of players that play the game annoy me a lot...
I just uninstalled it and waiting for Planetside 2 to install. Planetside is a really good game. Pretty much 200 players in one map is pretty intense ^_^.
This is just my opinion, leave your opinions by posting and stating your opinion without swearing at anyone :D
Are you crazy battlefield 3 is the best Game ever, i have over 500 hours put into battlefield 3, i don't notice any game changing glitches or anything, its a awesome game and i would recommended buying this game to anyone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you crazy battlefield 3 is the best Game ever, i have over 500 hours put into battlefield 3, i don't notice any game changing glitches or anything, its a awesome game and i would recommended buying this game to anyone. also when u died behide the wall with the grenade that is meant to happen, you probably was weak or the grenade blew up the wall because its destruction in this game
... I even highlighted it, and colored it, but still, you didn't see it xD And I don't really understand your grammar after the first part, it's getting messy..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci