• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you are generally a fail at MCSG, and want a team, come here!

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
And as for the names, i like DeathComesFast. its cool ya know? That one or Team rying to Win xD
Those are the names I liked... So it's between team trying to win and DeathComesFast (or maybe just DCF for short...)

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
i vote for death comes first ,trying to win is so obvious... everybody is trying to win lol
Yeah... I think death comes first might be our name.
So when do you guys want to play? I'm available today, but unfortunately my mic is still broken, so I still can't skype...

CreaTe_

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name: CreaTe_MaNiiaC
Skype name: iBaileyHD
Do you have a mic or headset: Yeah.
Why do you want to join: Because I want to join a team who are friendly and helpful!
Reigon you live in: EU (But I play on all 3 servers)
Suggestion for a good team name: Team Fail

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft name: CreaTe_MaNiiaC
Skype name: iBaileyHD
Do you have a mic or headset: Yeah.
Why do you want to join: Because I want to join a team who are friendly and helpful!
Reigon you live in: EU (But I play on all 3 servers)
Suggestion for a good team name: Team Fail
I'm really sorry, but we are currently no longer accepting applications... :( Our group # is at its max. As soon as there is an opening, we'll let you know. As for the name, there is a preexisting team called Team Fail, and we have mostly decided to call our team Death Comes Fast, or just DCF.
Sorry, and thank you for your interest. I will let you know as soon as there is an opening.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
You
Skype actually helps with the communication of the team, it helps us if we end up lagging rlly badly in game and we dont see whats going on like in chat or anything. Swearing in the thread has become a part of the communication for teens in america.. its like a now commonly used language for us, its hard to control :p At least some people arent afraid to admit that they do fail.. not everyone is as amazing as they think they are.. sometimes dont come anywhere near close. Nobody asked you if u were fail or not, and she only wanted people who wanted to apply, not people who wanted to critisize on her post. Thanks for letting us know how u feel about the team, but it was never necessary to begin with. Thank You:)
You're welcome! Thanks for starting the thread! Got likes :p

CaptainPicklez

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft name:CaptainPicklez
Skype name: (I generally prefer other communication programs, but everyone seems to use skype)
Do you have a mic or headset: Itunes headphones work just fine.
Why do you want to join: why not
Reigon you live in (us, au, or eu; us is preferred, that's where I am):us
Suggestion for a good team name: (optional) Winners

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci