• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idea: Teams can win together

Fax

Career
Reaction score
Just a quick idea and I will make it quick. Basically teams can go into deathmatch and anyone who survives the deathmatch gets a win. So teams don't have to turn on eachother. Just an idea

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
This would:
1: Encourage those who don't have good gear to camp until deathmatch ends for the win.
2: Encourage teams to just sit and wait until it's over, lengthening server restart time by about 4 minutes on average.
3: Encourage teaming period.
4: Make teaming too "overpowered" in a sense. Teams of 7 who know what they are doing will always win, and it won't take them 7 times as long to rank up on the leaderboards anymore. There would be few disadvantages to teaming and teams would pop up everywhere.

Yes, I am against teams. Not because I'm tired of fighting them and dying to them, not at all. I'm against teams because everyone else is tired of them. Anything that makes teams more annoying or more abundant is something I think a ton of users would hate and I don't think anything relating to that will happen if the majority dislikes it.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
there are so much of threads like this,this one will probably be soon locked but it was suggested already and said no, i wouldnt like it cuz it will ruin the hunger games what it was based on so it wouldnt be it anymore

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why would you want that? it allows teaming noobs to win? And also "There can only be one"

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok don't call teams unfair, or noobs because i bet 99% of the people on here has teamed before, its a strategy, a very good strategy. No matter how new you are everyone will recognize it as a good tactic not a noobsih tactic there are only a couple noobish tactics that people should get away with calling "noobish" camping, team camping, running at DM, punching people at corn, and only punching one person at corn (then following them).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci