• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Idea for a Strategy] FnS Steering

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ur retarded if your serious those are the benefits of lighting any close combat fns
Please be respectful. Even if you choose to ignore using this tactic, keep in mind how people are going to react to any fire that is obstructing their motion. I see that you have pitted yourself against me in every way, but know that FnS steering could be important to remember.

PiggyGamerEpic

Tribute
Reaction score
geez that fight lasted a whole page pretty much but what Electrix said is what i meant

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's not a fight, it's an argument, in my opinion, and the argument remained pretty civilized.

truthful_cakez

Spectator
Reaction score
most of us have experienced that awkward moment when your opponent dodges your flint and steel, and both players are circling the fns. Taking advantage of this situation could possibly grant you a first hit ? idk :3

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can see this coming into use when a player is stuck in a corner. You could place an FnS in front of them, then strafe them for dayz.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci