• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I want to be mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

skywarrior98k

Spectator
Reaction score
I know mcgamer rules . I m platinum donor in mcsg . My minecraft account name is xwalrider_PvP. You see this message . nice days

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
In order to become a Moderator on the MCG network you must apply here on the forums. You will go through the review process, if you succeed the first review you will get an interview! Just remember really evaluate if you're ready and if you know your stuff, although I guess it will show in the application, good luck!

William

District 13
Reaction score
In order to apply as moderator, go to http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/apply/, and follow the appropriate application form! Have a nice day, and good luck :)
Please do this! :)

In order to become a Moderator on the MCG network you must apply here on the forums. You will go through the review process, if you succeed the first review you will get an interview! Just remember really evaluate if you're ready and if you know your stuff, although I guess it will show in the application, good luck!
And thank you Borderline for useful information!
Have more questions? Send me a PM!
QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci