• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need to reset my stats and learn how to play? Can any mod help?

DeluxeMunchies

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, so after MCSG v 2 came out, I was going on the survival server out of complete curiosity but I had like no idea how to play it at all. I went into the PVP zone and died like a bunch of times then it said my power was -6 or something. Then I wasted a lot of money on random stuff for no reason, and I probably did other things that would screw up myself if I ever did learn. So yeah, I have no idea how to play survival mode and I checked the forums, but I couldn't find any guide how to play. No, I am not a Minecraft noob, I am pretty good at the Survival Games but I'm pretty clueless to this game mode. I don't know what an auction is or a faction, or what the purpose of it is for that matter. So I need two things. One, can any mod reset my stats and everything on survival so it's like I never touched the server, I didn't do anything to affect anyone or even got that far, I just want to have a fair start when I actually learn how to play it. Also, can anyone explain to me everything I need to know to get started on the server or link me to a guide on how to play? That would be greatly appreciated! :)

BTW I accidentally posted this two times cause my internet was acting weird, so delete the second one.

jcbat

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, to regain your power again just dont die for a couple of hours.... do /f p to check your power and how much time you have to wait to be at full again.

about the game play, its just like single player but everyone together in the same world.... go mine and stuff hehe.

to make money agian just make a potato farm, it will give you lots f money.

create a faction with/f create and name of faction, do /f sethome and /f home to teleport there. the point is to raid other factions and steal all their stuff...

You can auction stuff to earn money too...

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
The Developers handle all sorts of resets and things of that nature. At the moment though, I don't think they're doing anything like that. I'm pretty sure you're stuck with what you have. :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci