• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need some help

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
So for the past few weeks, my Google chrome has been producing zero sound. When I go on YouTube or anything that should play sound, nothing. Other browsers and programs play sound. I have uninstalled Chrome and re-installed it. I have had zero help from chrome support, and nothing I found on the internet helps. Can anyone help me with this?

Crazyfrogman

Spectator
Reaction score
Check your volume mixer. Not sure where it is on windows 8, since on windows 7 it's bottom right corner, try checking sound under control options could be there.

-James.D

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ewwwwww, firefox, how could you suggest such a thing!

- James.D
I've used Firefox and Chrome. They're honestly both pretty similar, you don't need to fanboy over it. While I prefer Chrome, there's a very minimal difference, and nothing to get that worked up over.

If Chrome is broken, and Firefox is working: it's not hard to see why I would suggest it, and it's foolish for you to look away.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
I've used Firefox and Chrome. They're honestly both pretty similar, you don't need to fanboy over it. While I prefer Chrome, there's a very minimal difference, and nothing to get that worked up over.

If Chrome is broken, and Firefox is working: it's not hard to see why I would suggest it, and it's foolish for you to look away.
Honestly I don't mind either, I'll probably end up doing that until the problem is resolved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci