• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need some help. (Forums on Mobile)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Recently, when I go on the forums on my phone, every time I try to log in or click "new posts" my phone sends me to the app store to look at some app for either betting or 'lyfe' which appears to be an uber rip off. I'm not sure how to stop this problem, because I'm not clicking anything, it just happens on it's own, and it doesn't appear that there are any banners I'm missing or something on my device. I have cleared all the cookies and data and stuff but it won't go away. Is it possible to have adware on a phone. If so, how is that possible and how can I get rid of it?

Help please?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Don't click the adds. That's the only thing I can think of.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hmm. That is weird. I go on the forums on my phone frequently and have never seemed to run into that issue. I will try to replicate your issue on my side and I will see if I can find a fix for it. If I do find a way to stop that from happening, I will let you know via forums message.

Something(s) that I have been wondering...:

• Do you have an iPhone or Android or other type of phone?
    • With Android, it is easy to get malware in your phone and then other ads may start popping up
  • Does this issue occur on other websites that you use on your phone?
Let me know and I will see how I can troubleshoot it from there!

NagolGames

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm. That is weird. I go on the forums on my phone frequently and have never seemed to run into that issue. I will try to replicate your issue on my side and I will see if I can find a fix for it. If I do find a way to stop that from happening, I will let you know via forums message.

Something(s) that I have been wondering...:

• Do you have an iPhone or Android or other type of phone?
    • With Android, it is easy to get malware in your phone and then other ads may start popping up
  • Does this issue occur on other websites that you use on your phone?
Let me know and I will see how I can troubleshoot it from there!

NagolGames
I have an iPhone and the issue only happens on this website. Thanks for all your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci