• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I NEED HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
I believe the way to fix this is update/reinstall your graphics drivers. I had this problem once too and I believe I just reinstalled my graphics drivers. Not too sure on a complete fix.
How I can reinstall my graphics drivers?

cukingseo

Spectator
Reaction score
Please remove driver graphic card, and install new driver. Go Run/ type (dxdiag) ,go to tap Display u can see name graphic card.
Do u like it? GLSL Shaders Mod

Last edited:

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
To reinstall your graphics drivers, if you are on Windows, which I presume you are, you can go to COMPUTER on the start menu quick links which you usually find on the right, and instead of left clicking on it, right-click and click on Manage which will lead you to a Computer Management window. From here, we want to go to Device Manager from the list on the left and in there you will find a list of all the devices connected to your computer at this current moment in time. From this list, you will have to find your graphics card. Once you have found that, right-click on the graphics card and click on Update Driver Software. From there, windows will try to reinstall/update your graphics drivers.

Not too sure if this will work 100% so it may be best following these steps first then if it doesn't work afterwards, looking it up on Google. c:

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
QA;TL

If you believe this thread should be unlocked, inbox me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci