• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I NEED HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Now I have your attention with a very demanding title, I need the help of someone in the community I can trust.

Recently, I have finally decided that I am going to try and fix my forum picture. It is corrupt for some reason, and does not show up. I started by trying to clear it and putting in different usernames to see if that would work... Nothing. Then I tried to upload a picture from my computer... nothing. Finally, I tried Gravatar. It seemed to have worked! When I pressed "test", it showed the picture I had uploaded, but when I clicked "Use Gravatar" and then the "done" button nothing happened. It deleted the corrupt picture but still hasn't fixed it! I need help getting this to work. I am willing to give my username and password to a staff member or trusted member of the community to see if they can fix it, and then change it straight after they are done.

Also I know it isn't my computer: I made another account for my sisters account, and it worked just fine!!! It seems to be my account.

Le0- your the forum administrator right? Any suggestions?

MoLoToV Mooclan Nephilim VortexClan Giggity69Goo Thapple DracoHD Col_StaR Lively Sean I trust all of you if any of you guys want to have a go at fixing it!

Please help!

-Demon

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
One of you mods lock this thread! I got it to work!!! YAYAYAYAAYAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci