• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need help please!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can say it helps you be happy and not depressed. It lets you talk to friends without having to always be together.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
I know what you went through. My parents would let me play any game except for Halo (my brother did backflips for CoD) and I finally convinced them by writing a five page essay. If you like writing, I'd recommend that. If not, well...you're on your own.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I could probably give you 101 reasons why not to play CoD, so Im not of much use here, although, if the final answer is no, I'd be happy to share these to help you realize why you're probably better off without the 6 year olds screaming all the curses they possibly know at you after you kill them ;).

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
I could probably give you 101 reasons why not to play CoD, so Im not of much use here, although, if the final answer is no, I'd be happy to share these to help you realize why you're probably better off without the 6 year olds screaming all the curses they possibly know at you after you kill them ;).
Two years of CoD and Halo...still haven't found a single rager. >.<

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok, so this is a weird question, but... What are some reasons why my dad should let me play CoD? I love that game so much but my dad says I'm too young... He says if I give him a real reason then he'll let me. Anyone have some ideas? I have given him the typical "It's not real, it's virtual violence" so on and so fourth.
Ahhhhhh! Right then, I'm quite good at this :3
Tell him that in the games made by Treyarch, you can remove ALL disturbing and graphical content, that includes blood, swearing, graphically disturbing historical ages (in the campaign) the lot.
Also, you can mute players when playing online if you feel that thief language is too obscene or offensive.
I have experience in this area as it took me a while to convince my mum to let me get it. I was ten when I started asking. I am now sixteen, nearly seventeen and I only just got black ops 2 this Christmas :p

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Reason why you shouldn't get it:
  • you'll become addicted and shoot people on the street
Reason why you should get it:
  • it's fun

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members