• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need help please!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, so this is a weird question, but... What are some reasons why my dad should let me play CoD? I love that game so much but my dad says I'm too young... He says if I give him a real reason then he'll let me. Anyone have some ideas? I have given him the typical "It's not real, it's virtual violence" so on and so fourth.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Well just try and prove your maturity, and maybe he'll let you play. Kinda ironic with that BF 4 ad right above me, eh?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Through playing virtual games featuring violence, an outlet is provided for any pent up anger and aggression which someone might have. Instead of this violence being directed towards the people and things around them, this rage can be released into the video game, thus creating a calmer, more peaceful person overall. If, however, you did not perform cross map quick scope head shots while screaming at 6 year olds through your mic, you would be a violent and aggressive person. Fact :3

Funky_Villager

Tribute
Reaction score
If you're 19 you don't need his permission :p. If you're not I'd tell him that you really enjoy playing it and it lowers your stress level, tell him that it helps you relax and do better at school. :D

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a conflict that really none of us can give you the answer to. This is a family related conflict that you would handle on your own. I will not support the idea of going against your father, and/or arguing with him that you should play a violent video game. Sorry, none of us know your father, therefore we cannot help you.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
CoD is not what is was before, its the same thing every year now. I bought the prestige edition of Black Ops 2 AND the season pass. I haven't played the game in over 2 months and haven't even downloaded the new DLC, why? Because it is just boring now. Like I said it isn't what it used to be, its just boring now. Everyone that I know has wither quit playing CoD or they now find it boring. Don't waste your time and money.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
CoD is not what is was before, its the same thing every year now. I bought the prestige edition of Black Ops 2 AND the season pass. I haven't played the game in over 2 months and haven't even downloaded the new DLC, why? Because it is just boring now. Like I said it isn't what it used to be, its just boring now. Everyone that I know has wither quit playing CoD or they now find it boring. Don't waste your time and money.
Very helpful... You know, I'm not a nerd like some of you here (no offense) I don't have a single IRL friend that plays Minecraft, because they are all to "cool" for that. I actually want to play something with my friends for once, not with a bunch of randoms I met online. And I enjoy cod, I'm good at it, it's fun to me. I didn't make this thread for your opinions on CoD. Kthxbai.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci