• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need a Moderator plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just BTW, Moderators as well can provide the evidence, which should be on the Xime ban panel.
I know that, I used it. But if he thinks he's banned unfairly he has the right to see the evidence put against him, right? Yes, so he has full rights to ask for evidence, if it looks false he can contact a Admin :)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okay, this is what I can deduce from this thread: you have made a ban dispute but the ban got upheld + you did not see the evidence yet that got you banned when you made your first ban dispute. I recommend you to contact a staff member and ask them to get access to the evidence of your ban. Follow the steps Mooclan provided on how to do this. After you have reviewed it yourself, make a new ban dispute and try to dispute your ban based on the evidence. If you did not hack, then it will be visible in the video and the moderator must had made a mistake, which is always possible. On the other hand, if you did use a hacked client, then there is not much we can do for you.

Good luck with your ban dispute. :)

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
If you have had an unsuccessful ban dispute, than you will have to wait the ban out, and if it is permanent, you can contact a Sr. Moderator, or post another Ban Dispute.

TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci