• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I must go, my planet needs me. (ArgaJones Resignation)

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Edit: It took one night for me to realize that moderation is part of my life now, whether i like it or not i will never again feel truly at home unless i am a part of this staff team.
Disregard the following :p

Before i get started i just want to let you know that i think the MCGamer staff team is amazing, i am not resigning because it is corrupt or anything of the sort.

With that out of the way, let's begin.

I have been a mod for about 4 months now and i think my time has come, recently i have been getting busier and busier with irl stuff and i have noticed that i don't really have time to moderate the servers anymore. I have also thought about it and realized that i have not been spending nearly enough time with my family and friends.

I would like to take a moment now, to bid farewell to my red name (It really was awesome) and also to thank everyone who has made my journey with the staff team a great experience.

To the staff team: Stay together guys, you are all just one big family, always remember that you are a team and no matter what you will be there to support each other.

To the community: Trust the staff team, they really work their butts off to better the server and it makes me sad to see how little understanding they get.

Also a huge congratulations (and a big hug) to all the new mods and trial Sr.Mods, you guys rock!!

I will still be active both in game and on the forums although probably not as much as i was before.

I will also be re applying in the future but until then i guess this is it, remember i am still here if you ever need anything, shoot me a pm and i will try to point you in the right direction.

Cheers,
-ArgaJones

I wasn't going to tag anyone but i kind of changed my mind :p

KitMencha you are a super cool guy and i have enjoyed sharing Sherlock things with you, i have you on kik so if you ever want to send me something you may do so.

Jodimo you are also an awesome person to hang out around, when i first got mod i didn't really know what to do and you made yourself super approachable, for that i am eternally grateful.

iVelocityGaming you got mod at the same time as me and we did our training together, that was one of the nights that i will remember forever.

Equalitee you were also in the waiting room at the same time as me and i feel honored to have known you.

ChadTheDJ thanks for everything man

@everyonethatiknowimissed you know who you are and thanks for being awesome, i am truly sorry if i didn't tag you, just know that i love you.

Last edited:

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
You were a good mod. All over the forums. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We're gonna miss you! Really, we will! ;-;
But if it is true that you'll reapply eventually, then I'd be happy. :D

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go... Hope you can join us again when your priorities are sorted etc.

Good luck in life mate :)

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave the staff team waiting buddy. Thank you for your contribution to the network and I hope to talk to you soon! :)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh my gosh. Sad to see you go man... Thanks for everything you have done, your hard work is appreciated by all of us. :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Peace Arga! You were an awesome dude and I hope to see you re-applying in the future c:

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It took one night for me to realize that moderation is part of my life now, whether i like it or not i will never again feel truly at home unless i am a part of this staff team. Disregard this letter as i have now returned to the staff team.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Does... Does that mean you're gonna stay? Because I'd be so happy for you to stay! :'D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci