• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I must be doing something wrong

TheGamerOnFire

Tribute
Reaction score
i started a clan and posted a thread but still have no definite members clan leaders plz help

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm going to start a clan as soon as I can get some of ma buds.

I'm no expert, but I would suggest posting a few apps for advertising or something like that.
people won't jsut come crawling at your door. they have to know about it.

I'm sorry if this isn't too helpful, but thats how my brain is registering what Im trying to say. so I'll re-explain later if you need me to.

TheGamerOnFire

Tribute
Reaction score
thats just immature zable I want to be friends with everyone here I left u alone and u came to me u don't wanna make me mad im friends with several mods and I am not gonna let u push me around ps.thats not helpfull

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
thats just immature zable I want to be friends with everyone here I left u alone and u came to me u don't wanna make me mad im friends with several mods and I am not gonna let u push me around ps.thats not helpfull
it just doesnt make sense, you are not gonna go anywhere. Im no trying to be rude Im trying to make you see the truth

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
you will wonder why you are doing something wrong, Im telling you why right now

TheGamerOnFire

Tribute
Reaction score
why i have been told several times that I am not doing anything wrong im just intrested in other ppls ideas

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
why do u care
I recently started a clan and I got some advice for you. Make a good clan thread, and ask for graphics. 2nd piece of advice is get people into your clan before you start, so you can have cws as soon as possible. 3rd advice is to fight small bad clans, so you have a good chance of a first win :) and 4th is to have someone who is well known in a certain community to get into your clan. *Cough cough* LeChay *cough cough*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci