• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I made a map

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Randomly generated world? Big tree looks good, but the build could be better. They're nowhere near up to the mcsg standards. Sorry. Improve sone of your builds and it will be a lot better!

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
Screenshots? Videos? Description? It kinda bores me and makes me not want to download this, and according to other comments people have disliked the map. I'm sorry but to meet MCSG map standards you really need to complete the thread first! Sorry

Last edited:

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
I don't like the map. The terraforming looks choppy, and overall, it just doesn't look like a good Survival Games map. Sorry if I'm being harsh, but it's just my opinion.

KCEric

Tribute
Reaction score
Randomly generated world? Big tree looks good, but the build could be better. They're nowhere near up to the mcsg standards. Sorry. Improve sone of your builds and it will be a lot better!
Oh its not nearly finished XD its still far in the making

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Default terrain is never the way to go. I assume you made the big trees, so I would think you know how to terraform. Also the map is way to small. Try to add a theme to the map and stick with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci