• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I like the direction the developers are going in...

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Better than just releasing absolutely tons of maps, why not improve the current mechanics?
There are close to 20 maps on the servers (I don't know the exact number). It seems like a lot of work for one map. I do agree that the current game mechanics should be improved, and I think that it would be fairly high priority, I'm just not sure that making a separate plug-in is necessarily the right step.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are close to 20 maps on the servers (I don't know the exact number). It seems like a lot of work for one map. I do agree that the current game mechanics should be improved, and I think that it would be fairly high priority, I'm just not sure that making a separate plug-in is necessarily the right step.
Separate plugin? It would be an update , not an entirely new plugin. And allot of this stuff is simple coding , any developer could do.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Separate plugin? It would be an update , not an entirely new plugin. And allot of this stuff is simple coding , any developer could do.
Yes, I don't know a lot about programing, but this idea seems like a lot of work for a map that was recently released, it is yet to be determined if the map is even liked by the community.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Good thinking, here's my idea.
On SG5, the extreme cold begins to num and eventually freeze your testicles. If you do not find a heater or pants within 5 minutes, your testicles run num and your character begins to agonize and scream in pain. He then begins to lose half a heart every 10 seconds, with an additional yelp with each one.
pls tem, i heater

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
On SG5, the extreme cold begins to num and eventually freeze your testicles. If you do not find a heater or pants within 5 minutes, your testicles run num and your character begins to agonize and scream in pain. He then begins to lose half a heart every 10 seconds, with an additional yelp with each one.
I'm horrified and now nervous to go to sleep.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
If this were implemented, SG5 would never get voted again. Ever.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But what if they're a girl :eek:

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Get poisoned on SG3 and Lost Mine? Ocean sickness and fatigue from swimming too long? (avoids those pesky water fights.)

Also, sanity. For instance, if the game goes by too long, you haven't eaten anything, etc. you start to get the nasueous effect.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I too love the idea of unique things for every map. :)

Perhaps in the snowy maps, a "coldness" factor. So unless you are wearing armour/clothes, you will have a slight disadvantage: maybe moving slightly slower, regen slower, something along those lines.
Leather armour would allow better move speed, because it would provide better protection from cold, whereas Iron wouldn't, but has better protection

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sg1: wild dogs at night everywhere but middle
Sg2: nasuea effect if you go to high on buildings
Sg3: after refill the water level rises 1 block every 1 minute
Sg4: a lot of buildings catch on fire
Sg5: must get inside every 10 minutes to avoid freezing (or that thing with freezing testicles)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci