• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I like the direction the developers are going in...

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So , following up the moonbase9 gravity thing , maybe they could start adding unique features to each of the maps on MCSG? It would make players strategies very depending on each map that is played. This could change for each different climate , for example : Breeze island there is some sort of heat disability/ability/effect. Honestly I can't think of anything but im betting you guys can!
What different effects would you like to see on what different maps and why.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Hmm sounds very interesting yet complicated.
Always thought it would be cool to see events that happen that are unexpected...like in the movies.
A major problem I see with adding such complicated things would of course be the amount of effort that would have to be put into it. Alongside that, bugs...lots of bugs...

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I too love the idea of unique things for every map. :)

Perhaps in the snowy maps, a "coldness" factor. So unless you are wearing armour/clothes, you will have a slight disadvantage: maybe moving slightly slower, regen slower, something along those lines.

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
I too love the idea of unique things for every map. :)

Perhaps in the snowy maps, a "coldness" factor. So unless you are wearing armour/clothes, you will have a slight disadvantage: maybe moving slightly slower, regen slower, something along those lines.
Also, maybe in snowy maps such as freeze island, at a certain time period a "Snow storm" (something like that) could happen, and for a minute, maybe you lose 1 heart for every 1 seconds, or as you said, slower regen or you move slower. That would be cool, and would add more of a hunger games feeling. :p

TheInforcerHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Interesting idea. Although I would like to see how this would be played out, I can see it becoming too complicated for newer players that don't understand what is going on (Possibly complaints on the forums) . I myself like straight forward PvP rather than having so many factors to the game. And bugs can be a huge problem when it's first released :p . I kind of like MCSG and the simple aspect of it but that's just my opinion.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im thinking it snows and the armor slowly takes damage.

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
What about, when it snows/ rains if you're not under shelter your armor deteriorates or you get a debuff for a certain amount of time like: Wet and groggy, you are now soaked with water and have your movement speed decreased.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good thinking, here's my idea.
On SG5, the extreme cold begins to num and eventually freeze your testicles. If you do not find a heater or pants within 5 minutes, your testicles run num and your character begins to agonize and scream in pain. He then begins to lose half a heart every 10 seconds, with an additional yelp with each one.

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
Good thinking, here's my idea.
On SG5, the extreme cold begins to num and eventually freeze your testicles. If you do not find a heater or pants within 5 minutes, your testicles run num and your character begins to agonize and scream in pain. He then begins to lose half a heart every 10 seconds, with an additional yelp with each one.
A heater could be a furnace or a fire. (Flint and steal)

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of work for individual maps though. As well as another aspect of the game for players to adapt to, personally if this were added it would deter me from voting for moonbase 9.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci