• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have a suggestion!

Sorpray

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Sorpray. I have a problem, i am from Argentina and my

Internet is bad. I've 190ms in us and 300 in eu. So my question is, if can

there a South America host or proxy for the southamerican people. It

would be amazing.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah there is a fairly amount of South American people like AalCuadrado and much more and I think they should implement this!

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Hi there!

Thread moved to "Feature Suggestions" :D

Enjoy your day/night!

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
This is important suggestion i think. You should talk this with staffs i think ^.^

Reaction score
This is a great idea in my opinion! With the many South American players it would be a great addition to the Network :)
And since CA is gone sadly this could be a nice implementation to the servers :)

Ninetales

Survivor
Reaction score
I really like this suggestion, and feel sympathy for you, I hope this suggestion get's added. +1

ItsKai

Survivor
Reaction score
Definitely a great suggestion. But hopefully Mcgamer would have enough funds in the future to be able to place servers all around the globe. Since I live in Asia, there is pretty much no servers that are close to me except Au but my ping on us is still the best.

Adding a South America server would still be far from me, however it's still way closer to me than at Arizona. Hopefully mcgamer would take this suggestion into consideration!:thumbsup: (y)

Last edited:

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I am so for this since I live in the caribbean and also get about 190-200 ms to the US servers.
The only problem is that hosting a server costs a lot of money, and I don't know if there are a lot of people that will be playing on the SA servers. Also it is really hard to find a good and trustworthy company that hosts servers there.

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I think it would be nice to see this added! Good idea on your behalf!

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
This is a great Idea, and was brought up at the most recent Staff Q&A:
So what was said, is that it is a great idea, due to the amount of South American players we have, but;

Hosting a new Server costs a LOT of money
Due to the location of South America, finding a host, that is trustworthy at a decent price would be extremely difficult.
And due to that, we would probably not make enough money off the Server to keep it up, as well as many Turkish players would call it unfair as their is an even larger demand for Turkish Servers.

Sadly ,as of now the Cons do outweight the Pros, however I will go ahead and note it down, to bring back up at a staff meeting!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci